Mid day yoga sadhana
on line – facebook.com/danielofthesun
wednesdays & saturdays noon – 1:00pm
A complete yoga experience: morals, ethics, phsyical exercise, Breathing, sensing, focusing, meditation, integration
make a dana ⬇︎ (donation)
I appreciate it!
Top of the month meditations
(sadhana & satsanga)
ON LINE –CENTER FOR MINDFUL LIVING
first Saturdays monthly 7:00pm-9:30pm
donation (dana): $15 suggested
2020 • may 2 • jun 6 • *jul 11 • aug 1 • sep 5 • oct 3 • nov 7 • dec 5
Break bread, sit in meditation & chat about: yoga sadhana, buddhadhamma, tao te ching, psychology, ecology, philosophy, humanism & multiculturalism.
- 7:00pm bring food/beverage to share (muy importante)
- 8:00pm dhyana (meditation)
- 8:30pm samma-vaca (skilled speech)
- drop in — no registration required
- zafus, zabutons, blankets and chairs are available.
- suggested *dana (generosity) $15
If you’re unable to contribute the suggested amount, please donate whatever you feel comfortable with; money should not be an obstacle to participating!
mindful movement (on line)
Monthly on mondays – (zoom) 6:30pm-7:20pm
COMING UP – May 4, 2020
Meeting ID: 914 5401 0463
Yoga on the rocks since 2007
Wednesday October 28, 2020
all Day long 9:00am-6:00pm
old rag mountain
A stout hike for some, a fun romp in the Appalachian range for others. We’ve been up & down this trail for some time now, big groups, small groups and have decided for a new mid week date. The Ole Ragged Mount has become one of the most popular hikes in Shenandoah National Park of Virginia. We intend to respect the land, the park and all of God’s flora & fauna by trekking lightly on a Wednesday.
- meet in front of the RANGER STATION between 9:00am-10:00am
- wear sturdy shoes, bring 2 liters of water & lunch + snacks
- be in good physical condition for this trek
- happy campers if you please